Our client is an Early Autism Intervention organisation that provides evidence-based teaching intervention for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and developmental delays. They provide a range of programs around the treatment for autism in children that include Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention Services, Speech Therapy services and Social Skills groups.
Due to continued growth, the organisation is seeking a Program Supervisor to join their team at either of their clinics based in the Western Sydney or Inner West areas. Working collaboratively with a strong community of BCBA Program Supervisors, this role will contribute to ensuring high levels of skill acquisition throughout the program using a range of mediums including meetings, video review or real-time remote observation of teaching. Partnering with external stakeholders and agencies such as childcare, schools and allied health professionals will be an important element of this role.
Reporting to the Centre Clinician, the Program Supervisor will be responsible for conducting all aspects of a child's / young person's life skills teaching program from the initial family consultation until the client completes their developmental teaching program. This includes conducting the initial consultation, compiling the assessment results, writing progress reports, teaching families in behaviour management and other necessary skills to support their child with the teaching programs delivered in home.
As an experienced Program Supervisor, you will have a track record of delivering and supervising ABA programs for children and young adults with ASD, supporting families with special teaching needs. In addition, you will have;
- A Master's degree in Psychology, Education, or Applied Behaviour Analysis (or working towards completion in 2021)
- Certification as a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (or working toward certification)
- Sound knowledge of typical child and young adult development, with an ability to conduct functional and behaviour analytic assessments, including the VB MAPP and ABLLS
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement behaviour analytic teaching procedures, including discrete trial instruction, incidental teaching, and task analysis.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work with a team, relate professionally and be supportive with families of our clients.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to positively contribute to changing the lives of children and their families. The organisation is committed to providing continued learning, professional development and progression opportunities. This includes bi-weekly professional development workshops, supervised independent fieldwork and receive BCBA supervision at no cost.
How to Apply
For a confidential conversation, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at email@example.com or 0406 832 212.
To apply for this position, please follow the link via SEEK. Please note that all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Friday 21 May 2021.