A fantastic opportunity to use your leadership skills to benefit the lives of people living with a disability!
Our client is seeking an experienced House Manager to join a state-of-the-art supported accommodation organisation. This role will report into the Operations Manager and oversee a team of strong individuals. Your goal will be to support the individuals living in the home to achieve their personal goals through ensuring a high level of person-centred care is adhered to. All whilst creating strong relationships with the clients, their families, carers and your staff.
About the Company
With an exceptionally high standard of supported accommodation services for people living with disability across the Richmond region. The focus is that each person is the centre of any decisions made about their life, with choices in the activities they participate in; the skills they would like to learn and develop, and the goals they would like to achieve.
What is on offer
- An opportunity to manage and develop a team.
- Work within a supportive team in houses of the highest quality.
- Ability to change lives for people living with a disability.
- Very supportive organisation with extensive opportunity for progression.
- Preferred experience working within the Disability and Community setting within an accommodation facility.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Initiative and drive - a can-do attitude.
- Budgeting and rostering experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities,
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew on (02) 9157 6202 or email Andrew@orchardtalent.com.au