A fantastic opportunity to use your commercial and leadership skills to benefit the lives of people with a disability!
Our client is seeking a results-driven and commercially savvy individual to join a fast- paced working environment with a leading disability provider. Currently experiencing tremendous growth, this organisation is in need of a dedicated accommodation manager to oversee a cluster of group homes in Sydney's Southern Suburbs.
The Accommodation Manager will focus on developing and maintaining quality services in line with the organisation's policies, requirements and resources. Responsible for overseeing staff, rostering, finances and overall management of 4-5 accommodation sites.
The successful candidate will be an important link between direct support staff, service users, family members and senior management.
About the Company
Our client offers a range of accommodation, day programs and early intervention services for people with a disability. With ~150 clients across the Southern Sydney Suburbs, this organisation is assisting their clients to live as independently as possible.
What is on Offer
- Regional oversight of homes
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and career in a dynamic organisation
- Ability to change lives for people with disabilities.
- Great support and staff culture
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Management of a large team across multi-sites.
- Initiative and drive - a can-do attitude
- Budgeting and rostering experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White on (02) 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org