The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Health sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- Working directly with the Head of Research and the Managing Director of the business, this is an opportunity, with ability for fast progression.
- We offer the dynamic agility of a young start-up business with the support of one of Australia's most established search firms.
- Work with a team that has doubled in under two months and is forecast to double again by the end of the March quarter, we offer career progression that would be difficult to emulate elsewhere the market.
- Candidate identification - Assess candidates whilst overseeing the development of our internal database.
- Candidate management - Regular communication with candiates - both acti
- Improve the effectiveness and reputation of search by embracing innovative sourcing platforms.
- Run end to end recruitment processes and project management skills by taking lead on roles and assisting with our corporate events.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a search firm or recruitment environment
- Excellent phone manner
- Confident with a curious investigative orientation.
- Tech savvy with aptitude for analysing sourcing data to provide analytical insights.
- Client services focus with dedication to meeting internal and external client expectations.
- Energetic, organised, resourceful, and enjoy exceeding goals.
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative business, dedicated to disrupting the healthcare market and supported by Australia's largest independent executive search firm.
To apply please submit your current CV through the SEEK application portal