About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit provider, this organisation is a leading provider of aged care services across NSW and the ACT. Providing residential community care and home care services, they and their team support more than 2000 older community members.
The Care at Home Manager will be responsible for overseeing a new portfolio within the business. Leading a small team, there will be a key mandate to develop the portfolio further within the region and support the delivery of excellent customer care. Working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, the Care at Home Manager will build strategic partnerships with other providers in the broader sector.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Care at Home Manager will;
- Oversee and have responsibility for local business performance, including the continued growth of the portfolio.
- Lead and manage a small team to promote a positive team culture and meet desired performance measures.
- Contribute to budget creation and management within the portfolio.
- Ensure data, relevant documentation and compliance requirements are adhered to and captured correctly.
- Identify opportunities to form strategic partnerships with other care providers and develop relationships.
- Be part of an on-call
Regular travel will be required in this role in and around southwest Sydney and the Southern Tablelands.
As an experienced Home Care or Sales Manager, you will have a track record of successfully leading and developing a community care portfolio. In addition, you will have;
- An ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. This will include clients, family members, caregivers and other administrative staff.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying and building strategic relationships to drive business growth.
- Evidence of sound budget management.
- Experience managing, mentoring, developing and leading a team to meet KPIs and provide excellent customer outcomes.
- Align with and promote the desired culture and values.
- A current drivers' licence and willingness to travel.
This role can be based in either South Western Sydney (preferred) or Canberra. Candidates based in the ACT are encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a new portfolio and drive clear measures of success. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6203 or email email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 6th December.