An opportunity to join a boutique and innovative provider leading a large aged care facility within the Sydney metro region. This role proves an exciting prospect for an experienced Care Manager looking to lead and develop a clinical team.
With oversight of the clinical team managing ACFI, care plans, and staff development, this role will be responsible for providing high quality care for residents. Working in this large facility, the successful applicant will be an experienced Clinical Leader and qualified Registered Nurse, who is well versed in quality people leadership in aged care.
The Care Manager will be a strong clinical educator, having already managed and developed clinical care staff, including education for Care Service employees and Registered and Enrolled Endorsed Nurses around compliance and quality.
The successful candidate will have;
- 3-4 years of experience leading a clinical care team in Aged Care.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring Care, Lifestyle and Clinical employees.
- Ensure effective roster development and management, to reflect an appropriate mix of staff and skills to meet resident needs consistently, including Lifestyle employees.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to develop excellent rapport with residents and their families.
- Knowledge of Accreditation, Quality and Compliance standards and requirements.
- Experience with educating clinical staff around ACFI assessments, including compliance and quality standards, to ensure all residents are receiving effective care funding levels.
- Australian nursing qualification and AHPRA registration for a minimum of 5 years.
- Develop and maintain community engagement and professional relationships with collaborating external bodies, including Allied Health, Hospitals and relevant community organisations.
To Apply, please submit your CV via the application portal.