About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit, this organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services across NSW and the ACT. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers Residential Care, Retirement Living and Home Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports more than 2000 clients.
The Care Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of inspired care to older persons compliant with all relevant legislation, using expert clinical knowledge and leadership skills to ensure that people receive care based on their needs and preferences. Leading a small team, they have a key responsibility in managing the performance of care stuff and their subordinates to support the delivery of excellent customer care. The Care Manager will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the care and maintenance of facility is to top standards.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Care Manager will:
- Ensures each resident's care needs and preferences (health and wellness, social, spiritual, and psychological) are identified through a comprehensive assessment process and recorded on individual care plans
- Lead and manage the performance of a care staff to promote a positive team culture and meet desired performance measures.
- Manage and effectively allocate human resources, material, and financial resources to achieve planned goals
- Contribute to budget creation and management within the portfolio.
- Ensure data, relevant documentation and compliance requirements are adhered to and captured correctly.
- Ensure Clinical assessments and documentation required for ACFI is completed in conjunction with Care Assessment staff within required time frames
- Fosters a work culture that promotes ownership and commitment to best practice service delivery and actively encourages effective communication and a co-operative team spirit between staff
As an experienced Care Manager or Nurse, you will have a track record of successfully ensuring the effective delivery of inspired care to older persons compliant with all relevant legislation, using expert clinical knowledge and leadership skills to ensure that people receive care based on their needs and preferences. In addition to this you will have:
- Current Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Thorough understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Aged Care Funding Instrument
- Extensive clinical and management experience within an aged care setting or healthcare/nursing
- Experience in managing resources and working to budgets
- Proven track record of successfully implementing changes and culture management
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills and experience working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Recruitment and management of staff
- Superb communication, time management and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a residential village with a great team already in place. With a great General Manager in place, this is a great oppoertunity to learn in a great team culture. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Brittany Clapham of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org