Currently working with one of Australia's leading boutique Aged Care providers, our client is currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth and development.
Within this organisation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Manager/Deputy Director of Nursing to be appointed at their residential aged care facility in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney.
The Care Manager is a true 2IC position that will lead the clinical team and the delivery of clinical and lifestyle care to residents, ensuring high quality care is provided and the organisations care model is consistently delivered to residents.
The successful Care Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Support and assist the Facility Manager in the overall operations of care and services; ensuring both internal and external stakeholder needs are met within the regulatory framework and professional standards.
- Provide clinical and care expertise to assist the General Manager with strategic and operational decision-making including policy, financial and resourcing decisions.
- Assist the Facility Manager in the maintenance of the Accreditation Standards.
- Provide clinical leadership to all staff and allocate care staff resources.
- Lead by example, develop, support and guide the Care Team.
We are seeking a highly experienced clinician with a proven track record in leading and developing a service delivery team, including Care Staff/AINs and Registered Nurses, to deliver the best in quality care and encourage a positive, results-focused culture.
Current AHPRA registration and effective knowledge of ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards is essential. Experience in a large facility (100+ beds) is highly desired.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses:
- Minimum of 3-years' of clinical management experience within an Aged Care environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in the supervision of staff.
A strong clinical support team and structures are in place as well as clear career progression into upper management positions. A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or email@example.com