About the Organisation
An opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading aged care providers as they continue to expand and improve their services. This organisation is committed to providing the highest quality of care, with a focus on catering to the needs of each individual.
About the Role
Due to internal growth our client is seeking a Care Manager / Deputy Director of Nursing to join their facility in the South West Sydney area.
The Care Manager will support the Director of Nursing to meet all regulatory and accreditation compliance requirements. They will lead the provision of clinical care and service delivery within the home and engage internal and external support as required to ensure the best possible resident outcomes. They will effect strong working relationships with medical and nursing practitioners, allied health professionals and care staff to ensure care-related documentation support and optimise ACFI claims.
The Care Manger will conduct themselves in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Standards of Practice and demonstrate leadership and commitment to achieving WHS excellence.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Broad knowledge of ACFI funding, Aged Care Industry Accreditation Standards, OHS principles and education and quality improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and management skills as well as experience in managing resources and budgets.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities and environment
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' nursing management experience and prior experience in an Aged Care environment.
What's on offer?
This organisation strives to attract, nurture and retain the best employees in the aged care industry. A generous remuneration package is on offer as well as a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover letter through the Seek portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or email@example.com
*Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.