Lifestyle Solutions is a not-for-profit community services organisation that supports people with disability, children and young people in out-of-home care, their families and the broader community. With a national footprint, they employ over 2,000 staff and generate more than $180 million in revenue.
Lifestyle Solutions is seeking a Chief People Officer (CPO) to join the executive team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CPO will play a key role in assisting Lifestyle Solutions to deliver on its 2025 strategy. The successful CPO will:
- Attract, retain and develop a values-based, highly skilled and committed workforce;
- Enable and embed a sustainable performance management system to drive performance culture;
- Lead commercial negotiations for a sector-leading innovative Enterprise Agreement;
- Elevate engagement and retention across a national and geographically dispersed workforce;
- Lead continuous people capability development through a robust Learning and Development plan;
- Lead best practice recruitment and onboarding processes across the organisation.
As an accomplished and well-rounded executive leader, you will have comparable functional experience gained in a complex, people-driven service delivery environment. In addition, you will have:
- Advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape;
- Experience in governing people processes for a large, decentralised and geographically dispersed workforce;
- Demonstrated success embedding cultural change and implementing a performance culture;
- Genuine drive to enable people with disability, children and young people, and their communities to achieve what is important to them;
- High commercial acumen and sophisticated stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive, industry-leading, national, for-purpose community service provider in an influential and critical leadership capacity. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 30th May 2021.