About the Company
Working with one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers that offer exceptional care and support services to suit the individual needs of residents. Focusing on person-centred care, this organisation have been in operation for nearly 20 years and carry a reputable brand position.
About the Role
Located in the hub of this iconic Victorian town, this medium sized facility features a courtyard, enclosed leafy gardens and private lounge areas. This Aged Care facility offers innovative aged care services including ageing-in-place, dementia care, palliative care and respite care.
As a Clinical Care Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the Facility Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Quality Care policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
- Experience using a care management system
- A hands-on care centric approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Clinical Manager
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- A thorough onboarding program which offers the ability to learn your role to feel well equipped to take on your new position.
- This organisation provides an ongoing tailored and individual development plan that you will create with your Manager.
- Excellent remuneration and also participate in an incentive program
- Support from a dedicated state-based clinical support team
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings