About the Organisation
Our client has a belief that everyone deserves access to quality care and support as they age. With the health and well-being at the heart of everything they do, our client has successfully provided aged care services to the community for several decades that respects individual needs and promotes their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
About the Role
The Commercial Finance Manager will lead effective and efficient financial management processes and support the admissions team to meet and exceed resident attraction targets. Reporting to the General Manager of Finance, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing month end & yearend financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and prepare CFO Board reporting.
- Providing analytical insights and commentary to variances in budget, forecast and prior year performance.
- Actively participating in and provide support to business improvement and growth projects
- Developing and enhance a strong financial compliance environment within the Business, encompassing accounting standards, corporate regulations and audit.
To be successful in this position, you will present with the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- CPA/CA professional qualification with a degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Prior experience (at least 5 years) in a financial management or senior accounting position within an Aged Care, Disability or similar Human Services organisation is essential.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and elevate team members capability.
- Thorough financial accounting and tax knowledge, including regulatory and statutory reporting requirements.
- Prior experience using Epicor 10 - Seniors Living Solutions software is essential.
- Candidates will require a valid police check, work rights status in Australia and a current flu vaccination.
A newly created position, the Commercial Finance Manager will have the opportunity to lead changes to the financial reporting function, implement new processes and work with a supportive team environment with opportunities for professional development and growth.
To apply, please follow the link.