About the Organisation
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT (GDN) is one of Australia's leading and most trusted charities with a long history of providing services to people with low vision or blindness. GDN's exists to help people achieve their goals in life and connect with welcoming and inclusive communities.
GDN's clients come first in everything they do. They believe everyone should have access to the support and tools required to live a free and independent life.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the continuous improvement in Customer Experience that is at the centre of GDN's strategic plan which is informed by digital opportunities and business intelligence. In collaboration with the Head of Services, the Customer Experience Manager will develop and implement an effective Voice Of the Customer framework. The framework will be used to inform continuous improvement of the client journey and marketing of services into the future.
Reporting into the Head of Services, the Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for key service initiatives related to customers including the Creating Connected Communities ILC grant, the Community Hub, as well as other value adding activities. In addition, they will:
- Provide thought leadership to develop an overarching strategy to improve Customer Experience;
- Collaborates effectively with the Centre of Excellence Marketing to deliver agreed strategy for client communication and marketing of services;
- Collaborates with the Head of Service to operationalise the new Community Hub including transition to virtual groups and value add activities;
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in business / operational / project management;
- Knowledge of person centric approaches in disability;
- Creative and insightful thinker, and a strong ability to problem solve;
- Experience in continuous improvement & systems implementation related to customer experience;
- A person centric approach and awareness of key sector initiatives in disability;
- Working knowledge of operational systems and processes;
- Experience positively leading a team through significant change;
- Exceptional analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- A strong skill set in understanding and analysing data and taking appropriate action will also feature strongly in the role.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to step into senior leadership position and be part of an organisational wide continuous improvement journey. There is also flexible working conditions and an attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or to learn more about the opportunity, please email Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on email@example.com.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period. Applications will close Wednesday 6th October.
"Why work with GDN's?
You'll be working at a place where everyone is welcome - an organisation that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives and abilities. Your colleagues and peers all understand their part in our mission - to empower people with low vision or blindness.
Please be advised that the successful candidate in this position will be required to complete a National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is proud to be an inclusive workplace that reflects our clients and the broader community. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We offer equal employment opportunity regardless of your gender or gender identity, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital or domestic status, carer status, or political opinion.
We strongly encourage applications from people with vision impairment or blindness."