About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers (LWB) is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation with over 8,000 employees working in more than 500 communities across Australia. LWB support a broad range of people including children, young people and families, refugees and asylum seekers, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness.
LWB's Disability, Aged Care and Mental Health Services portfolio across NSW and ACT employs over 2,000 staff, providing care to over 3,500 clients and turns over more than $170 Million in revenue. With a strong national reputation, LWB are one of Australia's leading Disability providers.
LWB are seeking a Director, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care to lead the operations of their services in NSW and ACT. With demonstrated leadership at a senior level within Disability Services, the Director will develop, implement and manage the operational and strategic agenda of the region, in line with LWB's 2025 strategic plan.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care, the Director, is responsible for:
- Leading the relevant Service Delivery teams to achieve the LWB strategic plan, State Business Plan outcomes and other organisational programs and initiatives whilst demonstrating LWB's values.
- Encouraging and modelling collaboration amongst teams to deliver high quality services to people with a disability, mental health or aged care support needs.
- Engaging with LWB's sector partners to successfully deliver on contracts and being responsible for seeking to understand the experience of our customer.
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to successfully implement organisational programs and initiatives.
- Integrating all aspects of the NDIS Framework for Service Delivery into systems, services and activities that place the customer - person and their support networks at its core.
For this appointment we are seeking a senior leader with a deep understanding of Disability Service delivery. You will hold established relationships with key stakeholders across government departments, peak bodies and other agencies at the Executive level, proactively identifying opportunities for sector collaboration and partnership.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing, purpose driven organisation in a career defining, legacy position to significantly impact on society in a highly complex service environment. LWB are committed to invigorating living choices for people with disability that facilitate meaningful connections.
For confidential role related queries, please call Dani White on 02 9157 6222 or email email@example.com.
LWB want to employ people who reflect the diversity of their clients to ensure they can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 8 August, 2021.