The Benevolent Society (TBS) is a not-for profit and non-religious organisation that has helped families, older Australians and people with disability live their best lives since 1813. With 1,200 employees, over 600 volunteers, and plans for growth, TBS delivers services from 60 locations across NSW, ACT, SA and QLD.
As a key member of the senior leadership team, this critical appointment will enhance systems, process and the strategic focus of the organisation enabling the bettering of critical human services across community, ageing and disability. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and leading a direct team of four, the Director Information Technology will:
- Work in consultation to the Executive team as the subject matter expert ensuring needs are proactively identified, prioritised and met
- Provide high level communication and visibility to leaders, Executive team and Board on the IT strategy, achievements, budget performance, competing priorities and potential barriers
- Ensure the agreed IT service level commitments are met with clearly defined, agreed and documented
- Lead and manage the ongoing development, planning and implementation of new and enhanced business applications
- Ensure robust and transparent contractual relationships with third parties and vendors
- Manage the IT budget and expenditure ensuring alignment agreement
For this role we are seeking an experienced informational technology business partner that can speak with confidence to delivering organisational change initiatives. In addition, you will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or extensive relevant experience in the delivery of high quality IT services in a large and diverse organisation
- Exposure to and understanding of the human services sector
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning, business analysis, enterprise architecture, systems development, telecommunications, tendering, procurement and acquisition, commercial management, project management and quality assurance
- Genuine affiliation and drive to bettering the lives of some of the most vulnerable
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven technology and information leader to join a leading not-for-profit organisation during a time of impressive growth and innovation. This critical appointment will enhance systems, process and the strategic focus of the organisation enabling the bettering of critical human services across community, ageing and disability.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 21st November.