About the Organisation
Key Assets: The Children's Services Provider (Key Assets) is an Australian wide not-for-profit, non-government national children's services provider. Founded in 2007, Key Assets has grown to provide out-of-home care, child protection, family preservation & reunification and disability services in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Western Australia, Victoria and Norfolk Island. An organisation that strives for continuous improvement, Key Assets partners with statutory bodies, communities and carers to provide the best care and outcomes of success for children, young people and families.
A rare and brand-new opportunity has become available for a Director to manage, develop promote and grow Key Assets' Disability Services nationally. As part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Director for Disability will oversee 30 staff to deliver services to 150 clients nationally. A key mandate of this position will be to deliver on Key Assets' strategic plan and part of this will be to grow and diversify the disability service offering.
Reporting to the Group Director - Business Development, the Director of Disability is responsible for:
- Leading the national service and a team of 30 staff;
- Assessing continual viability of service offerings;
- Holding full P&L responsibility and accountability of business performance;
- Developing a national-based strategy and growth plan in line with Key Assets' broader strategy and mission;
- Establishing and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring service provisions are aligned with organisational values, policy and legislative requirements;
- Participating and contributing to the Key Assets Senior Leadership Team.
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Senior Manager/Director with subject matter expertise in delivering exceptional Disability Services to children and their families. You will have experience growing and diversifying service offerings, utilising your strategic capabilities and industry networks to identify service opportunities that result in positive outcomes and impact for the communities served by Key Assets. You will be driven to foster and maintain a positive and collaborative culture, providing visible leadership and support to the national team.
As an experienced Senior Manager/Director, you will also possess:
- A tertiary qualification, preferably within the human services field. An additional business or management degree is highly desired;
- Strong and detailed knowledge of the NDIS from a regulatory, service delivery, funding and governance perspective;
- Proven operational experience overseeing disability services with delegated responsibility for service delivery quality, staff, finances and other resources;
- The ability to travel across Australia.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to contribute to leading and continuing to build an award-winning organisation in an influential and critical leadership capacity delivering tangible results. In addition:
- Generous remuneration package
- Company car or car allowance
- NFP salary packaging benefits
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please email Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on firstname.lastname@example.org.