About the Organisation
This well-established not-for-profit organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services in Southwestern Sydney. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers multicultural Residential Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports their community.
The Educator is responsible for promoting best practice through staff development and ensure they are equipped with the right education to deliver the best quality of care. This is a key role in ensuring that all residents are always provided with the upmost in line with the quality standards. Reporting to the CEO the Educator will be responsible for:
- Develop an education program that meets the changing and evolving needs of residents, aged care legislations and best practice
- Identify and respond to the learning needs of individuals in consultation with relevant staff
- Assist in the preparation of the regular compulsory education and provide training to new staff as required
- Deliver and coordinate the clinical training program for all care staff
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all training records and mandatory reporting
As an experienced Educator, you will have a track record of successfully leading and managing an education program within an aged care facility. In addition, you will have;
- Experience working as an Educator in Aged Care and broad working knowledge at a high level in the provision of Aged Care and Disability community programs with experience in accreditation
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment, highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience delivering clear, timely and concise Education plans in alignment with resident care needs and legislative requirements.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish an education program where you are given the autonomy to drive innovation to care practices. As a boutique provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth working closely with the CEO.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org