LiveBetter is positioned as one of the largest regionally-based providers of community services in Australia. Employing over 1,800 staff, LiveBetter delivers a range of aged, disability, carer, child & family, mental health and clinical services across regional and rural QLD and NSW.
This role will be responsible for identifying, suggesting and implementing new operational and strategic frameworks that will best establish LiveBetter for current operational performance and future prosperity. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and leading a direct team of four, the Executive General Manager Finance will:
- Work as key member of the executive leadership team providing support, advice and confidence to the CEO and the Board relating to financial strategy, performance, risk, capital expenditure and other key strategic and operational matters;
- Implement strategies to ensure the financial sustainability of the organisation;
- Enhance financial dashboards to increase operational and strategic decision making;
- Ensure financial and business practices are compliant and operating effectively and efficiently;
- Build staff's capability and skills to drive continuous business improvement;
- Orchestrate operational business plans in alignment with LiveBetter strategic plans;
- Drive a culture of excellence, business partnering and strong customer service.
As a member of the Executive team, your success in this role will be dependent on your ability to work in a collaborative manner in order to build relationships that support cultural unification and alignment, as well as the achievement of key measures focussed on enabling the sustainability of LiveBetter's services.
For this role we are seeking a commercially astute Finance Executive that can speak with confidence to business improvement, process enhancement and strategic impact. In addition, you will have:
- 10+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success;
- Experience reporting to highly capable boards, providing articulate and succinct recommendations on direction;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher qualification in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA;
- Deeply passionate to bettering the lives of some of the most vulnerable.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity exists for a strong Finance Executive to join a leading not-for-profit organisation during a time of immense sector growth across community services. This highly influential appointment will enhance systems, process and the strategic focus of the organisation enabling the bettering of critical human services across community, ageing and disability.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 31st October.