Sylvanvale is a for-purpose organisation providing support to over 750 children and adults across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. With more than 550 employees across 50 locations, Sylvanvale is committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
Sylvanvale is seeking an Executive of People and Culture (Ex P&C) to join the executive team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Ex P&C will play a key role in shaping and implementing the workforce strategy to achieve the organisations overall objectives. The successful Ex P&C will:
- Attract, retain and develop a values-based, highly skilled and committed workforce;
- Lead continuous people capability development ensuring quality services and outcomes for customers;
- Provide an advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape;
- Develop and deliver on linkages between workforce platforms, people and culture to support the diverse needs of the organisation; and,
- Ensure successful implementation of Health, Safety & Wellbeing strategies and initiatives.
As an accomplished professional and well-rounded leader, you will have comparable functional experience gained in a complex, people-driven service delivery environment. In addition, you will have:
- Experience in governing people processes for a comparable sized, decentralised and geographically; dispersed workforce;
- Demonstrated track record in a broad remit of HR functions across the full life cycle;
- Advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape;
- Demonstrated success embedding cultural change and implementing a performance culture;
- Depth of experience providing surety across the people function that systems, process and workforce strategy align with organisation objectives;
- Genuine affiliation and drive to bettering the lives of some of the most vulnerable.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive, for-purpose community service provider in an influential and critical leadership capacity. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for- profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 30th September 2021