We are representing an innovative and rapidly expanding care provider, who is seeking an experienced Facility Manger to assist in their continued growth and quality delivery. Located in New South Wales' picturesque Southern Highlands, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing a sustainable, energetic and high performing work culture. Appointed onto the businesses Internal Strategy Team, the successful candidate will possess an ability to implement best practice and construct a performance driven team culture.
Operating a large and rapidly expanding facility, you will hit the ground running. Entering one of Australia's fastest growing businesses with the support of an amazing and supportive work culture, the successful candidate will be the face of the organisation and own success.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in management.
- Extensive knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Evidenced experience in staff recruitment, performance management and rostering.
- Fantastic communication and evidenced leadership credentials.
- Highly energy, with a desire to implement best quality practice.
- Confidence engaging with and recommending change to company boards.
For a more detailed understanding of this strictly confidential role, please contact;
Alex McDonald on 0411720547