About the company
This is an opportunity to work with one of Australia's leading boutique Aged Care providers during a phase of growth and development.
With over 60 years of operation and a portfolio of residential aged care homes, they are committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care for residents and loved ones.
They now require an experienced Facility Manager/Director of Nursing for one of their large, premium facilities located in the Sutherland Shire.
About the role
Reporting to the COO, the Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of this large home including the clinical care, compliance, financial performance and accommodation services.
The role will be supported by an experienced management team that is already in place to ensure the greatest possible resident experience.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Extensive Aged Care management experience
- Experience managing a large facility of 100+ beds or multiple facilities
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package from $160,000 + super
- Career progression opportunities with close access to the Executive
- An opportunity to join one of the most established providers of Aged Care
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 or 0433360098 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org