About the company
Our client is a community-based, not-for-profit provider of aged care, with more than 40 years' of providing high quality residential aged care facilities, retirement villages and home care services.
They now require an experienced Facility Manager/Director of Nursing for their flagship facility in the Western Suburbs.
About the role
Reporting directly to the COO, the Facility Manager is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of this large home including the clinical care, compliance, financial performance and accommodation services.
The role will be supported by an experienced management team that are already in place at the site, to ensure the greatest possible resident experience.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Extensive Aged Care management experience within a large facility
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- Competitive remuneration package including NFP salary packaging
- Career progression opportunities with close support from the executive team
- An opportunity to join one of the most established providers of Aged Care
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 02 9157 6209 or 0433360098 and send your current CV to email@example.com