We are working with an award winning, not -for-profit Aged Care organisation, operating in regional, rural and remote NSW and QLD, caring for older Australians in NSW for over 70 years. This Aged Care provider boasts an impressive leadership team who are at the forefront of innovation, safety and wellbeing for their clients and staff.
This organisation prides themselves on providing a vibrant Aged Care community offering great wellbeing, lifestyle, and creative ageing programs. Their approach to care is personalised and flexible, aimed at working to meet their clients care and wellbeing goals.
Located in the beautiful town of Mudgee, NSW we are looking to appoint a Facility Manager (Director of Care Services) for this medium sized Aged Care home. This site presents as an award-winning home, which offers modern features and facilities, and beautifully landscaped gardens in its surrounds.
This role provides an exciting prospect for an experienced Aged Care Manager, looking to utilise their skills and experience in the famous and picturesque wine region of Mudgee. Start your 2022 with this beautiful tree-change opportunity!
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Facility Manager will be responsible for the overall day to day management of all aspects of the business. This will include (but not be limited to) the following.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination to staff on the application and implementation of the organisation's Policies and Procedures.
- Actively promote the desired culture of the organisation by ensuring all activities are conducted in a manner which supports the stated Purpose and Values.
- Achieve a standard of care which exceeds the minimum requirements as established by relevant legislation and demonstrates a commitment to the philosophy of providing quality care to the Residential Aged Care clients.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained throughout the facility and co-ordinate quality assurance, quality improvement plans and activity reporting.
- Ensure all interactions within the community portray the organisation as a professional and caring provider of Aged Care services.
We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager with a proven track record in leading and developing a team to deliver the best in quality care and encourage a positive, results-focused culture. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities, and prior experience in operational management of a residential Aged Care facility. We encourage expressions of interest from candidates who possess.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a leadership/management role within an Aged Care environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Management or demonstrated management competencies in an Aged Care environment.
- Registered Nurse with current Registration under AHPRA.
- Demonstrated functional Aged Care Accreditation Standards and industry knowledge.
- Evidenced experience in developing and leading a high performing team and proven leadership skills
- Appropriate problem solving and analytical abilities and highly developed communication skills
- A high standard of personal appearance and conduct, including exceptional communication skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic attitude toward undertaking a variety of tasks and demonstrated commitment to ongoing quality, with a team approach.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Aged Care leader to join a high performing team in a beautiful Residential Aged Care setting. This role presents as a unique opportunity to move to a picturesque part of NSW and to be part of an organisation that truly works to support clients and staff achieve a better quality of life, health and wellbeing. A competitive remuneration package including not-for-profit salary packaging benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter through the application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6222 or email@example.com.
Applications Close 11.55pm Sunday October 24th 2021.