About the Organisation
This well-established not-for-profit organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services in Southwestern Sydney. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers multicultural Residential Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports their community.
The Facility Manager will manage the operations of the village in all aspects of Residential Care, Self-Care, Maintenance, Quality Improvement and WH&S. This leadership position will actively promote the desired culture of the centre, lead the team by example and continue supporting the highest level of care.
The Facility Manager will,
- Manage the entire facility in order to ensure that the centre is run in an appropriate, caring and respectful manner in accordance with company Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for setting, determining, managing and reporting the financial budget. Responsible for allocating and reporting on all financial activities for the service during the year, this includes monthly reporting to the CEO on any variances to budget with explanation. Responsible for ensuring the service works within and adheres to specific key performance indicators.
- Manage, implement, maintain and review a quality management system in order to achieve optimum outcome
- Collaborate with existing staff to ensure the service runs smoothly and within Aged Care Standards and legislation including financial reporting, service quality, quality reporting, grounds maintenance, WHS & training/education.
As an experienced Facility Manager, you will have a track record of successfully leading and managing an aged care facility. In addition, you will have;
- Proven management experience, with responsibility for staff management, customer service, budget preparation and financial performance within budget
- At least 5 years' experience in Aged Care
- Ability to direct senior staff in all aspects of their responsibilities and operation of their respective departments
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation and apply as required to the operation of a business unit.
- Knowledge of and experience with Accreditation of Residential Aged Care facilities.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a new portfolio and drive clear measures of success. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment, work/life balance, employee assistance program and salary packaging options.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Nick Harris of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com