About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit, this organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services across NSW and the ACT. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers Residential Care, Retirement Living and Home Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports more than 2000 older clients.
The General Manager will manage the operations of the village in all aspects of Residential Care, Self-Care, Maintenance, Quality Improvement and WH&S. This leadership position will actively promote the desired culture of the village in a manner that supports the Vision, Mission and Values of the organisation.
Reporting to a supportive and highly experienced Regional General Manager, the General Manager will.
- Manage the entire Village in order to ensure that the village is run in an appropriate, caring and respectful manner in accordance with company Policy and Procedures.
- Responsible for setting, determining, managing and reporting the financial budget. Responsible for allocating and reporting on all financial activities for the service during the year, this includes monthly reporting to the General Manager on any variances to budget with explanation. Responsible for ensuring the service works within and adheres to specific key performance indicators.
- Manage, implement, maintain and review a quality management system in order to achieve optimum outcome
- Collaborate with existing Managers to ensure the service runs smoothly and within Aged Care Standards and legislation including financial reporting, service quality, quality reporting, grounds maintenance, WHS & training/education.
As an experienced General Manager, you will have a track record of successfully leading and managing an aged care facility. In addition, you will have;
- Proven management experience, in a medium to large corporation, with responsibility for staff management, customer service, budget preparation and financial performance within budget
- At least 5 years' experience in Aged Care
- Ability to direct and assist department managers in all aspects of their responsibilities and operation of their respective departments
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation and apply as required to the operation of a business unit.
- Knowledge of and experience with Accreditation of Residential Aged Care facilities.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to run a small and intimate Aged Care site in the beautiful pictureque region of the Central West of NSW. As a leading provider of Aged Care services, you will be working with a highly respected Regional General Manager who is supportive of continued growth and positive workplace culture. Included is a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Nick Harris of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org