An opportunity to join a well-respected innovative NSW provider going through a substantial phase of growth. Expanding their remit across multiple states, this is an opportunity to work within an organisation that offers great internal development and growth.
Managing their new facility in Sydney's North West catchment, this is an opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager to take ownership of this large impressive site. With a strong clinical team in place, this role will have full oversight of daily operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for HR including recruitment, whilst driving a positive culture at the site.
With the right skills matrix around ACFI, accreditation, and occupancy drives, this candidate will be responsible for providing strong leadership and driving performance across the site, while working to uphold the mission and values of the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced and driven individual who can implement and be responsible for driving:
- Clinical processes and procedures
- Occupancy and community engagement.
- Working on promoting the branding and engaging with the marketing the new facility
- Drive a strong internal culture and enforce a strict performance driven internal team whilst driving recruitment processes.
Working with key stakeholders the successful individual will possess a strong commercial acumen with the ability to build and develop relationships. This individual will enjoy working in a team environment, solving problems in a pragmatic manner.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Facility Manager
- Experience working in an aged care dementia setting highly beneficial
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Aged care legislation knowledge
This role proves an exciting prospect for a driven Facility Manager to step into a General Manager style remit.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206