About the Organisation
A well-established not-for-profit, this organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services across NSW and the ACT. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers Residential Care, Retirement Living and Home Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports more than 2000 older clients.
The Head of Home Care will be responsible for overseeing the entire Home and Community Care service stream. Leading a team of Care at Home Managers, there will be a key mandate to maintain and develop the portfolio further with managers and support the delivery of excellent customer care. Working in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, the Head of Home Care will lead the effective service delivery of Home Care Packages across the client base.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Home Care will;
- Oversee and have responsibility for business performance, including the continued growth of the portfolio.
- Lead and manage a team of Regional Managers to promote a positive team culture and meet desired performance measures.
- Contribute to budget creation and management within the portfolio.
- Ensure data, relevant documentation and compliance requirements are adhered to and captured correctly.
- Identify opportunities to form strategic partnerships with other care providers and develop relationships.
- Travel will be required in this role to different regions, as required.
As an experienced manager leading a Home Care portfolio, you will have a track record of successfully leading and developing a community care portfolio and managing a geographically dispersed team to ensure successful service delivery across our client base. In addition, you will have;
- An ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. This will include clients, family members, caregivers and other administrative staff.
- A demonstrated track record of identifying and building strategic relationships to drive business growth.
- Evidence of sound budget management.
- Experience managing, mentoring, developing and leading a team to meet KPIs and provide excellent customer outcomes.
- Align with and promote the desired culture and values.
- A current drivers' licence and willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a well-regarded organisation and drive clear measures of success. The Home Care portfolio has exciting aspirations for growth and would be suited to an individual looking to make their mark, in an autonomous leadership role. As a leading provider of Aged Care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org