Marist180 is one of Australia's most respected not for profit organisations committed to delivering positive outcomes for Children and Young People. With a range of services and programs across NSW, they pride themselves on their commitment to creating positive change. The organisation has a passion for delivering continued professional progression and development opportunities to their staff.
The Health, Safety & Wellbeing (HSW) Business Partner will provide consultancy services, advice and support on a broad spectrum of HSW activities to internal stakeholders at all levels of the business, across multi-states and multi-sites Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HSW Business Partner will:
- Develop and implement an ambitious HSW culture change program with practical solutions that support staff and management to build leadership capability
- Work in partnership with management teams to manage and resolve critical incidents, and sensitive and complex HSW issues
- Be the HSW subject matter expert providing advice, coaching and support on all matters including incident investigation, root cause analysis, injury management, return to work, workers compensation ae well as more generalist HSW matters
- Foster and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Deliver HSW operational objectives in line with the overall safety strategy for the organisation
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Safety professional who has proven success across a similar scope and context. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success working in complex and high-risk workplace implementing safety programs and HSW initiatives that have improved safety performance
- Experience conducting complex workplace investigations
- Highly developed knowledge of the work health and safety legislation
- Current or willing to obtain Working with Children Check, clear National Criminal History Check, and NSW Driver's Licence
The following are highly desirable:
- Diploma or higher-level qualifications in Work Health and Safety, Risk Management or related discipline
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Experience working with HR Information System, ELMO and/ or Health and Safety Management System, Safety Champion
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, values-based organisation committed to providing services that are tailored to the needs of the individuals they support. As well as a competitive remuneration package, additional benefits include salary packaging options, tools of the trade and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 31st October.