Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) is dedicated to providing high quality Aged Care services across the Upper Lachlan Local Government Area through enhanced residential care, innovative community care services and affordable housing.
The Home Care Manager will be responsible for the strategic and operational objectives of the Community Care business at CTAC, ensuring continued growth and a high-quality service. With a direct reporting line to the CEO, the Home Care Manager will lead a team of four (3.5 FTE) and be responsible for:
- Supporting and coaching staff to achieve professional growth and development goals.
- Direct development and management of care plans that ensure consumer dignity and choice.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement through quality improvement programs.
- Identifying opportunities to create new and expanded services.
For this role, we are seeking a creative and professional manager with experience across community Aged Care services. In addition, you will have;
- Relevant qualifications in aged care, nursing, community services, social work or similar.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and diversifying business revenue streams.
- Experience in overseeing program and operational budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately with clients and families.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package including Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging benefits. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will implement new and innovative services within the organisation.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday 23 May 2021.