About the Organisation
We are working with a Community services organisation that has been providing services to the Hunter community for over 30 years. They offer a wide range of recreation programs, support and services for all ages of the community.
About The role
Reporting to the Home Care Manager, the Case Manager/Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing all clinical staff to ensure the provision of high-quality aged care services that are person centred and based on the individual needs and choices of the Consumers and their families. This role will encompass the following key areas of focus:
- Oversee a team of RNs and EENs that provide clinical supports and coordination services for Home Care Package Consumers.
- Provide leadership, direction, and manage a team of RNs, EENs and Coordinators to ensure delivery of quality Aged Care services.
- Clinical oversight for all HCP Coordinators and CHSP Coordinators to ensure compliance in service delivery
- Ensure all mandatory reporting within timeframes and guidelines
- Lead by example and as such provide clinical and coordination for a small number of Home Care Package Consumers
- Ensure the Aged Care Quality Standards are implemented and adhered to for all service delivery and operational requirements
This is an exciting opportunity for a home care business leader to make their mark in a highly respected Community provider. Candidates with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Aged Care Services delivery and associated quality standards required.
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality care for Aged Consumers and people with disabilities.
- Proven ability to manage a team of highly qualified clinicians.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with consumers, their families, community agencies and other professionals
- Ability to work in a very busy environment and to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
We are seeking a skilled clinical individual who is driven by the opportunity to lead a team in providing great care outcomes for elderly people in their homes. This individual is excited by the opportunity to lead a team in a community services business providing a diverse range of services.
For confidential enquiries, please email Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period. Applications will close Sunday 5th December.