We are currently working with a leading NFP Disability Service provider to find an inspiring House Manager who will enrich the lives of their clients by creating choice, opportunities, and skills for life.
The House Manager will have complete oversight of an all-female group home with 5 customers who have intellectual disabilities and behavioural needs.
This is a unique role that is suited to an individual who is seeking the opportunity to mentor the client support team and help create substantial care value within an organisation that also offers fantastic career progression.
- Oversee & manage the ongoing day-to-day operations of the home;
- Provide leadership & coaching to a team of 8 permanent and casual staff;
- Work collaboratively with the team on client's individual plans supporting them to achieve their goals and gain new skills;
- Organising community outings such as going for walks, coffee, dining, shopping, bowling and more and
- Responsible for budgeting and rostering staff.
- Beautiful house with a swimming pool in a leafy suburb;
- Salary packaging to maximise your benefits;
- Career progression opportunities to continually advance & develop;
- Continues support from the organisation and
- Accredited & paid ongoing training for continued upskilling.
To apply, please follow the link.
For any inquiries please contact Lizzie Ocampo at 0406 832 212 or email@example.com