Challenge Community Services (CCS) is an established not-for-profit that has providing Disability Services, Foster Care, Therapeutic Services and supported employment for people with a disability as part of their range of Business Services. With over 900 employees operating throughout regional and metropolitan New South Wales, and the greater Brisbane area in Queensland, CCS support thousands of people in over 100 communities.
Reporting to the Manager Workplace Relations & Wellbeing, the HR Advisor (Injury, Rehab & Wellbeing) will;
- Analyse injury data and develop initiatives to address trends across the organisation;
- Manage a portfolio of claims, both psychological and physical;
- Support the HR Advisors ER/IR across broader general duties;
- Ensure compliance and optimal delivery of employee wellbeing;
- Engage closely with a range of stakeholders to build positive relationships and achieve business goals.
As a hands-on HR/WHS professional, you will have a demonstrated track record in working with a high level of initiative across an organisation of a comparable scale. In addition, the successful candidate will have;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in claims management, injury management and developing return to work programs.
- Experience within the disability services sector, however open to consider human services more broadly;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant workers compensation legislation, WHS legislation and industrial relations legislation;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field;
- SIRA Return to Work Coordination accreditation;
- Driver license, NSW Working with Children's Check and NDIS Worker Screener Check.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation within a powerful purpose driven sector. Working within a high performing and collaborative team, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career with the possibility of internal career progression paths.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 9th May 2021.