Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disabilities, young people and children in Out of Home Care, their families and communities. Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals. Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
There is an opening in the team for a National Senior HR Manager who will report to an Executive level. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Western Austrlia (WA) or Northern Territory (NT).
The National Senior HR Manager/Specialist is responsible for establishing a national Human Resources framework and for embedding, supporting and continuously improving a national set of Human Resources practices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement HR Frameworks into the service areas in NT/WA
- Partner with the business to implement, monitor and control HR policies, processes, toolkits and handbooks and to ensure consistent implementation
- Contribute to the continual improvement of HR Information systems and processes and HR capabilities throughout the organisation
- Provide expert specialist HR advice, solutions and support in accordance with the organisational HR framework
- Provide end to end management grievances and disciplinary matters (upon receipt of investigation report from Safeguarding Team)
- Interpreting broad Executive level guidance, identifying and analysing options, recommending and implementing preferred solutions to organisational HR requirements. The role is responsible for a moderate-high level of independent judgement and problem solving
- Delivering on all HR responsibilities whilst planning for and responding to significant external and internal changes
The HR Specialist is responsible for coordinating and controlling their own work with other members of the People Support Team to meet the above goals.
As a HR Specialist, you will possess the following:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (postgraduate degree desirable) and 10-15 yrs' experience in similar role
- Demonstrated experience developing a strategic organisational-wide HR framework and to lead the successful implementation of the HR framework nationally
- Strong grasp of ER/IR practices and policies with experience in change management
- Be a strong critical thinker to unpack issues, measure impact implement solutions
- Be resilient, flexible and adaptable
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, values-based organisation committed to providing services that are tailored to the needs of the individuals they support. As well as a competitive remuneration package, additional benefits include salary packaging options and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in a confidential chat about this role, please feel free to reach out on 0414381557 or firstname.lastname@example.org