Royal Freemasons Benevolent Institution (RBFI) is a well-established not-for-profit, this organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services across NSW and the ACT. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers Residential Care, Retirement Living and Home Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports for our residents and clients.
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build and shape the L&D function. Reporting to the Chief of People & Culture, the Learning & Development Advisor will be responsible for:
- Identify the organisations skills and training requirements
- Managing the delivery of L&D activities inclusive of compliance training, induction, e-learning modules and other training as required
- Creating, implementing, and managing function-based induction and training programs
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation to gain full understanding of their functions and training requirements
- Developing and facilitating relevant "in-house" training sessions/programs that are engaging and informative
- Creating and maintaining productive working relationships with external providers of learning solutions
For this appointment we are seeking a well-rounded L&D leader who can articulate success across the design and delivery of learning activities. The successful candidate will have:
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment and/or relevant tertiary qualifications in HR, Business, Education or a related field
- Experience working with a Learning Management System
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience in the Aged Care industry is highly desirable
- Current and active driver's license, with access to a shared vehicle for travel across sites
What's on Offer
This is an exciting newly created role providing the opportunity for an energetic professional who is passionate about continuous improvement. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment. Included is a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 31st October.