Afford is one of Australia's longest serving disability service providers, having been dedicated to helping people with disabilities live an empowered life for over 70 years. With over 2,000 staff across five states, they provide lifestyle & day programs, group homes & accommodation, allied health services, getaways, supported employment and training support.
As a strategic business partner to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the National Executive Director People & Organisational Development will lead transformation through the development and execution of HR strategies enabling Afford to achieve its strategic objectives and support its' people. Reporting to the CEO, this Executive will be responsible for:
- Ensuring people strategies are aligned with the continually changing external environment, advances in technology, and the organisational strategy
- Work with leaders across the organisation to elevate leadership capability through formalised, pragmatic development programs and practices
- Embed an EVP reflecting the diverse needs of the organisation and the diverse communities in which Afford support
- Drive a performance based, values driven culture which is agile, resilient, and responsive to change
- Provide advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape with subject matter expertise
- Bolster workforce technology platforms to continue building an integrated, contemporary and customer focused HR team and service
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Executive leader who can articulate significant achievement across a complex and geographically dispersed workforce. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated track record in a broad remit of HR functions, however with enhanced capabilities surrounding industrial & employee relations, EVP, and OD;
- Proven leadership, team development and coaching skills within a comparable sized large and complex organisation;
- Proven experience working with and managing a diverse range of stakeholders, and the ability to develop strong partnerships; and
- Clear solutions orientation and the ability to motivate and inspire teams to deliver through ambiguity and challenge.
What's on Offer
This is a true legacy opportunity for a highly impactful and driven senior leader to join one of the nation's largest disability service providers. Working in close collaboration with the CEO, you will be commencing in a time of positive change and progression.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 31st October.