Working with one of Australia's leading community care providers, this highly regarded and innovative organisation is currently experiencing significant transformation, entering an exciting period of growth. With a strategic move into Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia we are now seeking experienced Occupational Therapists (OT) to join the team.
We require qualified OT's with a vision for excellence and passion for providing quality care to meet the challenges of the complex physical, cognitive, mental and spiritual needs of both paediatric and geriatric clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high level of professional judgement and knowledge within the Occupational Therapist role within the Allied Health Team.
- Demonstrated ability to complete individual assessments and interventions as required, develop, implement and evaluate group programs
- Pro-actively contribute to the on-going development of professional knowledge and skills in Occupational Therapy
- Positively contribute to quality and business improvement.
- Always work on "best practice" solutions for our clients
- Meet compliance requirements in relation to statutory WHS standards
- Qualified and registered Occupational Therapist with minimum of 3 years' experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with families, advocates and others as
- Excellent knowledge of best practice in private occupational therapist customer service delivery
- Above average communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously in a complex environment with multiple demands and tight timelines
- Valid drivers' licence.
What is on Offer
- Great support and staff culture
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unique and attractive rewards and recognition programs
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion, please Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org