As the Operations Manager (Community Services), you will be responsible for effectively managing a range of programs in the Darwin region. You will possess a passion for the delivery of quality outcomes and have the ability to lead and mentor an already dedicated team, working in partnership with other organisations in the region.
You will provide hands-on leadership in the management of a diverse range of government-funded services including Housing and Homlessness, Aged Care and Child and Family programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operational Management
- Staff Development and Leadership
- Contract Management
- Financial Management
- Stakeholder Engagement and Networking
As a Operations Manager, you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in social work, community development or human services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation including child protection and domestic/family violence as well as demonstrated experience delivering and overseeing a diverse range of services including housing, homelessness and aged care.
- Northern Territory Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
- National Police Criminal History Report (less than three months old) with acceptable outcome.
- Northern Territory Driver's Licence.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, values-based organisation committed to providing services that are tailored to the needs of the individuals they support. As well as a competitive remuneration package, additional benefits include salary packaging options, flexible working arrangements and ongoing learning and development opportunities.