Vera Living is a Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) provider that works with NDIS participants and industry partners to design thoughtfully liveable homes in the heart of the community.
Recognising that Specialist Disability Accommodation can be a tough process to navigate, the organisation strives to simplify the SDA process for every participant, allowing them to get back to what matters: achieving their plan goals and living their life.
Vera Living prides themselves on providing an equal, safe and transparent opportunity for every participant to find a more supportive and independent living situation. The team represents years of experience working alongside Tenants, Specialist Support Coordinators, Clinical Experts and Appointed Guardians, navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to achieve unique housing goals.
The Partnership Development Lead will be responsible for seeking and developing strategic partnerships primarily through innovative funding and referral streams. The key focus in the initial will be to pursue a national partnership with NIIS and other sister organisations nationally. Additionally, another vital element to the role includes identifying, organising and facilitating promotional events in collaboration with leadership group.
Reporting to the Head of Tenant Services, the Partnership Development Lead will;
- Develop strategic partnerships focussed on innovative funding and referral streams;
- Plan and implement a national partnership with NIIS;
- Lead the identification of potential partnerships nationally to support the roll out of new portfolios;
- Organise and facilitate promotional events in collaboration with the leadership team;
- Actively engage with the Tenant team to address barriers to vacancy management and applies critical thinking to address emerging issues, and;
- Establish stakeholder engagement mapping, plans, procedures, and framework.
As the Partnership Development Lead, you will have;
- Dedication to support the rights of people with disabilities to empower choice and control;
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationship across various stakeholders within the human services or disability housing sector;
- Previous experience within sales, account management, business development, or similar;
- Previous experience within marketing, events, or similar;
- High level interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, and;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Highly flexible working conditions with possibility to be based anywhere in Australia.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing organisation that provides a great team atmosphere and support work culture. This role holds a critical responsibility in the continued growth and expansion of the organisation.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on 0431 677 389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm, 30th of September.