Helping more than 40,000 Australians lead the life they choose in the home they love. With more than 25 years' experience, Care Connect continues to enable Australians to live independently at home and stay connected with their family, friends and community for as long as possible. Care Connect have Australia's largest network of trusted Home Care service providers, offering greater flexibility and choice of services.
The People & Culture Manager will ensure effective and efficient strategic and advisory services, as well as collaborate with and enable the business, to support a culture that promotes the wellbeing of all staff. Reporting into the General Manager - People & Practice and leading a team of two, the People & Culture Manager key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement programs to embed a strong performance culture;
- Build and maintain effective relationship with stakeholders focusing on business partnering;
- Ensure functional alignment to the broader organisational strategic objectives;
- Provide an advanced understanding of the current industrial landscape and employee relation matters;
- Ensure successful implementation of Health, Safety & Wellbeing strategies and initiatives;
- Support the end-to-end recruitment in developing new process improvement initiatives and strategies, and;
- Oversee payroll and fleet management.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record across a broad remit of HR functions, however with enhanced capabilities surrounding driving performance culture, leading employee relations, and navigating industrial relations. In addition, you will have:
- Experience within human services with aged care or health care sector being highly preferred;
- Demonstrated success navigating cultural change and implementing a performance culture;
- Demonstrated understanding of the current industrial landscape;
- Genuine affiliation and drive to bettering the lives of some of the most vulnerable.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join Australia's largest independent provider of in-home care in Australia. Care Connect will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits. Flexible working conditions however office located in Abbotsford.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 17th October 2021