Working with one of Australia's innovative and unique aged care providers, this organisation adopts a progressive and care-centred approach to the lives of the elderly. As an award-winning provider, this organisation is at the forefront of leading consumer directed care.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Advisor who has a passion for the Australian Aged Care sector and the health and wellbeing of the elderly. This person will lead the organisation's Quality Frameworks Systems to ensure compliance with legislation. This role will also encompass the training and education across all clinical and frontline staff for the business.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will encompass the following experience and values:
- Experience working in a Quality position within a residential aged care setting
- Over five years' of AHPRA Registration.
- Experience reviewing and assessing care plans and complex care
- Excellent writing skills
- A strong understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a related discipline (desired, not essential)
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6203 and send your current CV to email@example.com