Evergreen Life Care is a well-reputed community Aged Care provider, committed to recognising and understanding their resident's needs, and supporting their choices and lifestyle. They offer a vibrant, engaging environment for their residents, and flexible options in quality care and support.
This role will oversee the Quality and Compliance directions of the home, ensuring successful accreditation outcomes alongside the ongoing clinical governance improvement practices. This role will work in close partnership with the Facility Manager and the leadership team, identifying clinical improvement processes to ensure best practice and clinical care delivery.
Reporting to the Facility Manager and leading a team of care workers, the Quality and Compliance Manager will;
- Assist the Facility Manager to develop, implement and evaluate their quality management and continuous improvement plans.
- Provide support and coaching/training to the local teams around effective use of new and emerging quality systems.
- Undertake first party audits and ensure team compliance to ensure local team compliance to first party audits according to the organisation's auditing schedules.
- Support the teams to collect, analyse, improve, and report on quality and compliance data accurately and comprehensively.
With a track record working within the Aged Care sector in a Quality position you will have;
- Significant Quality Management experience in a health or human services sector.
- Ability to manage multiple competing stakeholder demands in a time critical environment.
- Proficiency with all types of IT systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated quality and compliance leadership capability.
- Be highly motivated to deliver outstanding care outcomes.
How to Apply
This is an opportunity to join an well reputed community organisation and innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As an established charitable organization, you will be provided continued opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.