About the Organisation
Our client is a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides high-quality and innovative care services to their residents and clients across NSW and the ACT.
With more than 7,500 clients and 3,000 employees, the primary services of this organisation include Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services. This organisation has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their residents whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
About the Role
Joining the Quality & Compliance team, this role will partner closely with the Quality & Compliance Manager to deliver the Clinical Governance Framework. This will include working closely with internal stakeholders in the West and South West Sydney region to provide leadership and support to coordinate all of the quality and compliance functions in the region.
In this role you will have oversight of the quality and compliance for your region providing the Regional Managers and other key relationships with specialist knowledge, guidance and advice to maintain and improve quality and compliance outcomes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking investigations, reviews and audits as scheduled or triggered by changes in service delivery or as requested by the Quality and Compliance Manager.
- Overseeing and preparing a range of correspondence and replies related to audits, continuous improvement plans and regulatory responses.
- Maintaining quality schedule audits, mock audits and accreditation processes, in addition to other internal and external compliance reviews. This will include maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Collaborating closely with relevant managers to minimise the risk of non-compliance across all three care service streams.
- Providing complaint and incident management support, analysis and trending.
- In collaboration with the Learning and Development team, identifying needs, developing and delivering training and programs that enhance the skills and capabilities of staff.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Aged Care and / or Health, continuous improvement, quality management and accreditation standards and processes.
- Experience in managing complex issues e.g. open disclosure processes, investigations and complex complaints.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with a customer and solution focus.
- Experience operating effectively in a multi-site environment.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and travel to various sites on a regular basis whilst working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse is desired but not essential.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
This advertisement will close on the 19th of November at midnight.