Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) is dedicated to providing high quality Aged Care services across the Upper Lachlan Local Government Area through enhanced residential care, innovative community care services and affordable housing.
The Quality and Education Lead will develop and implement CTAC's Quality and Clinical Excellence program, driving a continuous improvement approach to the care services to elevate outcomes for the residents and clients. Reporting to the Director of Residential Care, the Quality and Education Lead with be responsible for:
- Analysing data to identify knowledge gaps or clinical risks across different services.
- Working with managers to implement education and training plans for staff.
- Identify and implement quality activities and audits that will enable internal audits and self-assessments against care standards.
- Researching and implementing new care practices to improve resident/client outcomes.
For this role, we are seeking candidates from quality, compliance or education backgrounds within the Residential or Community Aged Care sector. In addition to this, you will have:
- Current AHRPA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience collecting, analysing and reporting on clinical data to guide education and quality improvement programs.
- A demonstrated ability of implementing quality and education programs to improve the quality-of-care services.
- A Graduate Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalents or working towards same/willingness to undertake
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package including Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging benefits. As a newly created role in the organisation, you will report to the Director of Residential Care Services and have the ability to implement new internal quality programs. With support from the Human Resources Lead, you will also guide education programs.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday 23 May 2021.