About the Organisation
Established in 1956, the Moran Health Care Group is a family owned business which has been providing lifestyle and care options for Australian seniors for more than six decades. Moran now operates four Aged Care homes providing a bespoke and high touch level of care for their residents across Sydney and Victoria.
About the Role
The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for guiding the planning and coordination of the Quality Improvement Program, whilst implementing Moran Management and Quality Systems in the Sylvania Aged Care Home. Based at the Moran Sylvania home and reporting to the General Manager, the Quality Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the GM to achieve and maintain accreditation standards by regularly auditing the Sylvania home against Moran Health Care quality standards.
- Leading a continuous improvement approach to quality and management systems within Moran.
- Engaging with all residents, staff and stakeholders and demonstrate a commitment to improving care and services across the Sylvania home.
- Identifying and mitigating emerging risks that could impact the delivery of care and services.
- Interpreting and implementing all legislative and compliance updates, whilst ensuring staff are aware of their responsibilities due to changes in legislation.
- Qualified Registered Nurse - Further qualifications in Healthcare, Management or Education is desirable.
- Three (3) or more years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience as a Quality Coordinator/Quality Advisor within the Aged Care sector is essential.
- A strong desire to lead continuous improvements to quality of care with Moran Health Care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong time management skills.
When joining Moran Health Care, you will be joining one of Aged Care's remaining family business. As an employee joining Moran, you become part of the family. Moran considers their residents, families, and team members to make up a big extended family where they all strive to improve the quality of care and enhance the lives of residents.