Is this you?
- Proven recruitment delivery background (agency, internal, RPO)
- Positive customer solutions mindset
- Strong influencing skills with the presence to instil confidence and the work ethic to deliver
- Experienced user of recruitment management tools
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deliverables
Orchard have recently partnered with one of Australia's leading community Aged Care providers to deliver a new and exciting RPO. We're seeking an experienced volume recruiter who wants to make a difference to help elderly people to continue living the best possible life at home by providing them with high-quality carers.
Our Recruitment Business Partners (RBP) work at both a strategic and operational level. Accountable for the successful fulfilment of open vacancies, you'll work in close partnership with relevant hiring managers to be their true business partner, providing solutions focused outcomes for their hiring needs. Working collaboratively with and providing direction to the Candidate Care Consultants in the team, you will ensure your candidate pipeline is managed effectively, and in line with the core values of the client.
With a flexible work environment including time based onsite with the client, key responsibilities include;
- Stakeholder engagement: developing close relationships with mid-to-senior level stakeholders to support them in achieving their objectives.
- Proactive recruitment delivery: designing and executing effective sourcing strategies to drive talent campaigns to meet business needs.
- Process management and governance: understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met
- Business intelligence: partnering with operations to ensure the recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy within your hiring manager portfolio and advising recruitment trends/market intelligence.
Working within a fast-paced environment this is a rewarding and challenging role. At Orchard we're committed to providing continued and supported Learning & Development which are a core part of our DNA; we offer multiple pathways for continued professional progression and career growth.
About Us / How to Apply
The Orchard Talent Group was established in 2016 to assist Human Services organisations elevate their leadership and volume recruitment capability across corporate, clinical, and operational functions. Our aim is to deliver the market with a bespoke values-driven service that compliments and enhances the work our clients undertake in their communities. Assisting those most in need is central to our DNA.
We're Passionate, Accountable, Collaborative, Empathetic
To apply, please submit your current CV via the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion or to find out more information please contact 02 9157 6207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.