Marist180 is one of Australia's most respected not for profit organisations committed to delivering positive outcomes for Children and Young People. With a range of services and programs across NSW, they pride themselves on their commitment to creating positive change. The organisation has a passion for delivering continued professional progression and development opportunities to their staff.
In addition to the day-to-day recruitment activities, the Recruitment Lead will take ownership of the recruitment activity and outcomes through effective planning, implementing and evaluating of strategies. Managing a small team and reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Recruitment Lead will:
- Manage and lead the recruitment teams activities and actions
- Drive a performance-based culture
- Partner closely with senior managers and people leaders to optimise resourcing and recruitment activities, processes, and strategies across the organisation
- Design and deliver recruitment skills training for those involved in the selection process
For this appointment we are seeking an accomplished and well-rounded Recruitment professional who can articulate achievement across a similar scope and context. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role of Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Extensive knowledge and evidence of application of contemporary recruitment systems, practices and strategies
- Proven experience working with and managing a diverse range of stakeholders, and the ability to develop strong partnerships
- Current or willing to obtain Working with Children Check, clear National Criminal History Check, and NSW Driver's Licence
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, values-based organisation committed to providing services that are tailored to the needs of the individuals they support. As well as a competitive remuneration package, additional benefits include salary packaging options, tools of the trade and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 31st October.