Our client is a prominent service provider in the Australian Aged Care sector, with a large network of care professionals nationwide and moving through an exciting journey of business growth. With an established presence of Home Care Services, they are now undergoing a strengthening and growth period. As one of the nation's most innovative Aged Care providers, our client has an outstanding reputation, established through many years delivering exceptional care services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Manager to manage one of their flagship regions of Upper Central Coast, Hunter & Newcastle. The Regional Manager will lead, support and educate an established team of Care Managers to deliver an exceptional care strategy to clients, ensuring operational excellence is achieved. With proven leadership capabilities and strategic business acumen within aged care or community care, this position will be well suited to an experienced Regional Manager or Operations Manager looking to take on a region leadership role across a highly commercial aged care business.
Reporting to the State Operations Manager and leading a team of 5 direct reports the Regional Manager will;
- Provide collaborative leadership and frontline management to all field staff by providing operational and clinical support
- Lead and contribute to a positive and effective team culture that is responsive to cultural diversity and equity
- Provide leadership and operational direction across your geographical service portfolio, drawing on the applicable Model of Practice, service guidelines/frameworks and organisational procedures, to ensure that quality services are delivered
- Monitor and manage Regional expenditure in line with budget and applicable financial delegations
- Develop or assist in the development of systems to maintain data and statistics to inform service delivery and contribute to accountability for outcomes achieved.
Key selection criteria (the non-negotiable). In addition, you will have;
- At least 3 years prior experience within the Aged Care sector, preferably within the Home Care space
- Highly developed business acumen with a focus on strategic planning and identifying opportunities
- A proven track record of managing and developing performance, through exceptional education and coaching skills and focus.
- Prior exposure to clinical practices and requirements from either Aged Care or Health Industry
- Strong business development experience, with a view to strategically grow and open opportunities
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Nick of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 6th, November.