About the Organisation
With a strong history of enhancing the lives of those people living with a disability, our client creates choice, independence, grows skills and presents opportunities for life. Supporting over 2000 and employing over 1500 people, they are committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
Reporting into the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for six- eight accommodation sites within the Sydney Metropolitan region. With oversight of a $10 million budget, the Regional Manager will operationalise our client's strategy and ensure the provision of high quality, person-centred supports to all supported living customers.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Operations, the Regional Manager will;
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build relationships and deliver a safe, customer-focused service;
- Ensure sound systems, policies and procedures to meet quality and governance requirements and ensure their team are best supported to undertake their work;
- Lead the implementation of the practice and service principles supporting people with a disability to live a good life;
- Act as role model and drive a positive team culture that supports close collaboration in addition to a high-quality and flexible service delivery;
- Manage risk, balance commercial and business requirements with the needs and expectations of customers.
As an experienced Regional Manager, you will possess:
- A depth of experience at a leadership level within a Disability, Community or Aged Care accommodation setting;
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage day-to-day multi-site operations;
- Leadership experience with a track record of developing and building capacity within staff members;
- An ability to achieve KPIs and identify opportunities for continued growth, innovation and sustainability;
- A track record of engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to effectively communicate and ensure the smooth delivery of services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to create a high functioning and supportive model of management, delivering person centred- care.
What's on Offer
This is a rare chance to join a values' driven organisation and support the delivery of outstanding customer-focused care. Employing over 1,000 people, you will have opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dani White on (02) 9157 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period. Applications will close Friday 28th May, 2021.