About the Organisation
This well-established not-for-profit organisation is a leading provider of Aged Care services in Southwestern Sydney. With a longstanding stellar reputation, this organisation providers multicultural Residential Care services. With an impressive and forward-thinking leadership team, this organisation provides a great environment and culture that supports their community.
An experienced Registered Nurse to join their established team and lead care in this aged care facility.
Multiple specialities are currently available including Infection Control Lead, Palliative Care, Continence Management & Wound Care. The role is supported by 2 Care Managers and educational support plans.
The registered Nurse will.
- Being responsible for ensuring high quality care is delivered to residents in a key leadership position
- Supervising and assisting other care employees
- Building and fostering partnerships with each resident, respecting and ensuring their dignity, and focusing on their health and wellbeing.
- Working within a supporting team to coordinate and deliver care.
- Providing complex clinical care including but not limited to wound dressing; administration of medications; condition assessments and referrals.
- Entering reports and observations on the computer program - Autumn Care
- Evaluating and maintaining care plans to meet changing needs of residents
As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have;
- Current and unrestricted AHRPA Registration
- 2 years of RN experience within Aged Care
- Confirmation of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Current First Aid & Police Check
- Knowledge of system Autumn Care is desirable
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a new portfolio and drive clear measures of success. As a leading provider of care services, there is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment, work/life balance, employee assistance program and salary packaging options.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Nick Harris of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com