Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) is dedicated to providing high quality Aged Care services across the Upper Lachlan Local Government Area through enhanced residential care, innovative community care services and affordable housing.
The Residential Care Manager is a key role within the leadership team and is accountable for the service and business outcomes of the Sunset Lodge. With a direct line reporting into the Director of Residential Care Services, the Residential Care Manager will ensure that the highest quality of care is provided to all residents. You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and supporting the nurses in their daily tasks whilst providing clinical leadership.
- Direct development and management of care plans that ensure consumer dignity and choice.
- Liaising with external medical and allied health professionals to ensure changes in resident care needs are reported and reviewed.
- Managing staff allocation ensuring adequate coverage in line with the needs of residents at the site.
- Managing staff performance, including appraisal and ongoing feedback.
For this role, we are seeking a passionate and professional manager with experience within the aged care sector. In addition, you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse with a demonstrated track record in management within a Health Care organisation.
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement and the ability to drive and monitor care services across the home.
- Knowledge of current legislation and standards related to the Aged Care or Hospital setting.
- An ability to work autonomously and make decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately with clients and families.
What's on Offer
This community-based organisation is currently going through a period of positive growth and change. The successful candidate will join an organisation seeking to enhance the lives of residents by providing a homely and welcoming environment.
On offer is a competitive salary including Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Poppy Plater of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6205 or email email@example.com.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm, Sunday 23 May 2021.